Thursday, March 31, 2011

Marvin Gaye as My Life Soundtrack

Day 27/100
A picture of your favorite night.

A cool night in Boone accompanied by a warm fire. Jess and I had gone up for an escape from our everyday. Boone is always a favorite haven when work and life becomes overwhelming. Cuddled up in front of the fire, watching TCM with it's black and white classics while enjoying some rich hot-chocolate. More than the environment is the company kept, that is what made the night great. Having the love and affection of my wife in those quiet moments are treasured and I try to recreate those moments as much as I can. The perfect atmosphere for some intimacy in front of the fire, but that could wait, the moment was too perfect to change. I'd love to go back to that night as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Baby ;) Me too. We have had some amazing nights in front of that fireplace, just relaxing and being.

    ReplyDelete