Monday, March 28, 2011

Two Buddy Bloggers.

Day 24/100
A picture of someone you miss.

I miss these two. The incomparable Ben and Nia Greene. The short time I spent around and working with Ben and Nia was not enough. I've had the joy of meeting up with them once on one of their trips through North Carolina, but that was almost 3 years ago. They are a wonderful couple. Both parts of this duo are incredibly talented, Ben with the visual arts and Nia with her words. They are lovers of God, gifted conversationalists, and full of encouragement and off-beat humor. With characteristics like that, who couldn't enjoy their company? These two have also increased their family with two insanely cute children, and a third is on the way. I must thank the wonder of social networking for keeping me in touch with these two, but keeping in touch cannot replace sharing a meal around a table and hearing the laughter of friends.

You can check out Ben and his artwork @ Lines of Sanity.
Also check out Nia and her gift with words @ Momvelist Extraordinaire.

I miss you two.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this awesome post! I feel like a schmuck for missing it! Somehow I never think to subscribe to my friends' blog and then when I check them intermittently I invariably miss posts. FAIL. I am officially subscribed now though :)

    We miss you too and your wife too -- despite having yet to meet her. Can't wait for the next chance to hang out...whenever that may be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, me too! Nia turned my attention to your blog a few minutes ago so we could both gloat over how awesome other people apparently think we are, haha. Thanks for all the kind words and like Nia said, looking forward to spending more time with you in the future, in a hover car, that self vacuums and come equipped with a fully automated children's mini juice bar and snack spot...and a steering wheel ;)

    Cheers John!

    ReplyDelete