Sunday, March 13, 2011

She's been there.

Day 9/100
A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

Blood is thicker than water, but love conquers all. I honestly can't think of anyone who has seen me cry more or who has listened to more of my rants. She was there with me through break ups and every time I couldn't make up my mind on a major in college. I've had family that was there through some of the hardest things, Jess was too. One thing she has up on family is that she was there even for the small stuff. If the book "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff: P.S. - It's All Small Stuff" is to be believed, then well, she's been there through it all. Jess has been a great friend, helping me out with paying for lunch, figuring out relationships, holding me accountable and keeping me on schedule. She has, for a lack of better terms, made me a better man. I couldn't ask for a truer friend; through thick and thin, for better for worse, and as of September 12, 2009...till death do we part.

No comments:

Post a Comment