Saturday, March 19, 2011

If I had a million dollars...

Day 15/100
A picture of something you want to do before you die.

I want to build a most awesome tree house. Building it for me, but the end result would be for the kids. I'd like to build one that is also accessible for adults. The adult accessibility would be for the ease of child retrieval. Also, the less cramped it is the longer the kids would be able to use it. Ya know, like when they move home from college. I want to make one that is well insulated and weather resistant. One that is comfortable no matter the time of year. This will not just be a hodge-podge clubhouse, it will be what makes me the coolest dad in the school district. Lofty goals huh? Now I just need to learn how to swing a hammer, measure and cut wood, read blueprints and install solar energy systems.

If you have any experience or know of any resources in this field, please share. Even if you don't have experience, what would make your dream tree house?

No comments:

Post a Comment