Friday, March 25, 2011

Failure. (See March 21st)

Day 21/100
A picture of something you wish you could forget.

It appears I have failed the hundred day challenge. I can honestly say that there is nothing I truly with I could forget. I've had some bad experiences and made some bad choices. I don't have any pictures of any of those bad decisions or any of the experiences. I've let down friends; I've hurt the ones I love; seen people in great pain (physical and emotional) and done nothing; I've used people for personal gain; I've even turned against my own beliefs for self-preservation. None of these were highlights of my life, yet, those choices have let me to where I am today. If I forget even one horrible thing in my life then I do myself a disservice of forgetting the lesson learned. Never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment