Sunday, March 20, 2011

Friends *cue theme music*

Day 16/100
A picture of you and your friends.

To Ryan and Katy, good friends with open doors, open arms and an equally full schedule as Jess and I. I could say a lot about how easy it is to become disconnected over long stints of time, the best thing about catching up with Ryan and Katy is it never feels like catching up needs to be done, it's just jumping in where we left off.

I don't really have a ton of pictures with me and my friends. I'm glad someone snapped this one at Katy and Ryan's rehearsal dinner or I'd have almost zero pictures with friends. I mean, the most recent picture I have with a group of friends is from almost 4 years ago (not counting the one above). As much as I like taking pictures, group photos are not my specialty. So here is to my friends Katy and Ryan, and the many more of you not pictured.

No comments:

Post a Comment