Saturday, March 26, 2011

Never leave home without it.

Day 22/100
A picture of something you never leave the house without.


Wallet and phone. The "essentials". They have been captured in their natural habitat. They may spend 8 to 10 hours of the day in my pocket, but the rest of their days and an even greater part of the weekends are spent on my kitchen counter. I definitely have days that one or the other would be welcome to stay behind. I find my identification to be very necessary as I don't want to risk any mistaken identity encounters with the police. Having the cash and debit cards on hand is quite handy for the mornings I don't take the time to make lunch. I mean, c'mon, who'd wanna pass up on ANY fast-food value meal? Also in my wallet is a collection of "valued customer" cards and wadded up receipts. Keep your receipts and check back to make sure your tips are being charged properly. Trust me, I've heard some horror stories.

As much as I talk about going off the grid, I really do enjoy being connected to family and friends. The phone goes where I go, whether or not it's charged is another story. Lastly, some change. Nothing like a little jingle in my pocket to entice the muggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment