Friday, March 11, 2011

Take a look at yourself.



Day 7/100
A picture that shows your true self.

So this was a little difficult to think on, but I finally decided on this one. Here is my reasoning. First off, it was taken by another person. I think if the picture is taken by someone else that picture can show more of what I am, and less of what I THINK I am. Here I am, looking at the ground, shifting my weight, half-way biting my lip, surrounded by earth tones. Here I am, not quite confident, unsure of myself, holding back my thoughts, trying to blend in. In recent days I have been confronted with my attention to humility, and my desire to be well known and renowned. Also being confronted with the realm of selling art. I need to be bold and out there, approachable while being original. Then there is my less than outgoing personality. I think I'll leave this post there and walk away for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment