Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Smile, It's Over Now.

Day 100/100
A picture of you smiling.




How can I not be excited that this thing is done with? The 100 daily photos was a little less monotonous than I expected, but still dragged at points. It was definitely interesting and at some spots a bit tricky to come up with a picture. There were times that a picture was worth a thousand words and I was left speechless. Other times, the picture would inspire an extra thousand or so out of me. I definitely think that this is a fun challenge and if I had it to do over again, well, I wouldn't let it take over my original blog. However, I found that this challenge did help give me some direction. As much as this blog is randomized and victim to my whim (and lack of dedication to regular posting), I think the direction of a post a day helped a good bit.

It seems that posts on God and faith are largely passed over, but those will not be given up on. Posts on my general emotions and attitude are better left for my journal (which is as sporadically used as Blogger). Family events, travels and general happenings get some notice but definitely won't keep many readers' attentions. I'm not much of a critic, as I tend to sugar coat things. My grammar is atrocious, and if it weren't for spell-check I wouldn't have noticed that "weren't" and "wouldn't" scream how Southern I am. I guess I'll leave the professional blogging to the pros, carry on with my writing, and hope that the few readers I have enjoy.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment