Thursday, June 2, 2011

Practically Awesome

Day 88/100
A picture of your dream car.

I'd like Minivans and vehicles that make you seem boring for a thousand Alex. This isn't a joke. The Ford Flex is incredibly boxy, and it's also incredibly spacious. Now if only it could get an extra 12 miles to the gallon. My mom had one for a short while. I was instantly a fan. Great interior space, a great seat height and smooth ride sold me off the bat. If I was in a position to transport more of my paintings, this vehicle would be my best friend. I used it once for moving a 5ft x 5ft painting, it didn't have to lean and I didn't have to worry about it falling because there was enough space for it to lay flat. I dunno...I'd take this vehicle with the only exception being greater gas mileage. Then again, this is my dream car for practicality. My dream car for dreaming sake:Quiet. Low to the road. Great handling. Oh, and guns

No comments:

Post a Comment